Wednesday, March 13, 2013

I Am Created Equal

I love this, at Twitchy, "New ad takes on Colo. gun-grabbers: ‘Don’t you dare tell me how to best defend myself’":
Politicians are not kings. Let me say that again. Politicians are not kings. They’re not superior to citizens and their job is not to tell us the food we can eat, the soda we can buy or how we can best defend ourselves. Who’s to tell me how many bullets are enough to defend me during a rape? One bullet, five bullets, ten bullets? How about as many as I need to stop the rape. These politicians, these bureaucrats, need to be reminded that we are all free to make our own decisions. We all have the right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. And you know, if guns aren’t right for you, don’t own one. But don’t you dare tell me how to best defend myself. I’m Laura Carno, an ordinary Colorado citizen who believes in the Constitution. Join me at IAmCreatedEqual.com. That’s IAmCreatedEqual.com. This message paid for by IAmCreatedEqual.com.
The audio's at the link.

0 comments: