Sunday, March 17, 2013

I'm Seeing Some 'Feedly' Links in My Sitemeter

Thanks to readers who are following the blog on RSS.

I'm seeing some Feedly links and I was reminded of this story I saw earlier, at Slash Gear, "500,000 Google Reader users convert to Feedly":
When one door closes, another one opens, and that statement proves very true for Feedly. After Google’s shocking announcement that it’s going to shut down its Google Reader service, Feedly’s user base has increased phenomenally. The service has already gained over 500,000 new users in just 48 hours. Feedly has done a great job in enticing Google Reader users to convert to its service, and it has launched new servers and increased its bandwidth by 10 times in order to keep up with demand.
RTWT.

It's easy to make the switch from Google to Feedly, but don't wait too long.

0 comments: