Thursday, June 5, 2008

Get About As Oiled As a Diesel Train...

I'm heading out with my wife and sons to Las Vegas for the weekend, and I'm taking a break from blogging while gone.

Readers will recall that
I visited Vegas in February, right after John McCain clinched the GOP nomination. I also traveled to Vegas in 2005, without the boys, and my wife and I saw "Elton John and the Red Piano" at Caesar's Palace.

I've always loved "
Saturday Night's Alright (For Fighting)," so please enjoy this YouTube:

For Elton John's "Red Piano" performance of "Saturday Night's Alright," click here (the video quality's poor, but the live performance was awesome).

I'm planning a meet-up with the Vegas Guy while in town, and I hope in the future I'll be able to meet more of my readers (I met Heidi from Big Girl Pants a couple of months ago)

I'll be back sometime late Sunday afternoon, and blogging will resume shortly thereafter.

As is my regular practice, I'll visit and comment at the blogs of all those who comment here (excepting anti-neocon atttack-masters, of course).

Have a great weekend!!

0 comments: