Thursday, October 9, 2008

Barack HUSSEIN Obama for President?

Barack Obama Hussein Obama for president? Some voters say no way:

With all due respect, it's not just drunk hillbillies who think Obama's middle name is an issue:

The Democrats believe there will be a landslide at the voting booth on November 4, 2008, for Barack Hussein Obama. I do not agree, but more on that in another post. I hope you noticed that I used Barack Hussein Obama's middle name. I have refrained from doing that lately, but it's back on the table and in articles from now on. Why? Because I will not allow the thought police who are in the tank for Obama to silence my free speech. People are being investigated by the FBI for using Barack Hussein Obama's middle name.
Some folks have decried "the Willie Hortonization of Obama," so just mentioning Obama's full, legal (Muslim) name will get one labeled as racist.

The more things change, the more they stay the same...

0 comments: