Thursday, June 17, 2010

Big Black Boots, Long Brown Hair...

Stream-of-consciousness blogging alert!

I'm catching up on John Hawkins', "The Debbie Schlussel Experience Part 2: The Fixation." That, and YidWithLid's, "I Defended John Hawkins, So Debbie Schussel Spreads Loshen Hora About Me." That's some putrid trash Schlussel's spreading. Skim around on Twitter and you'll see what I'm talking about.

Anyway, Jet's "
Are You Gonna Be My Girl" is totally unrelated. Heard it yesterday and realized it had grown on me. Seemed off in a way when I first saw this video years ago, and don't know why since it's something Iggy might do, so Whiskey Tango Foxtrot. More later ...

1 comments:

LibertyAtStake said...

Yes, perfect for Iggy Pop. Of course, his interpretation would be a little more ferocious and a little less pleading. Just a little.

http://libertyatstake.blogspot.com/
[For a light hearted take on our present peril]