Monday, June 21, 2010

Unreal: J.D. Hayworth Pitched 'Free Government Money'

Recall that following the "Phoenix Rising" event a few Saturdays back, AZ GOP Senate candidate J.D. Hayworth held a barbeque fundraiser that night. Organizers were asking $25 to attend, and I wasn't too thrilled about it. I didn't know anyone, for one thing (and the crowd wasn't overflowing by any means). But more importantly, I didn't know that much about Hayworth himself. Well, I know something now. See, "Hayworth pitched ‘free money’ seminars in 2007 infomercial." (Via Memeorandum.) And remember, there's no such thing as "free money."

Photobucket

1 comments:

smitty1e said...

I would still vote for Hayworth against McCain, if I was a 'Zonie.

I've gone to USNA, done two Master's and a bit of PhD work on the public dime.

Do you want to count my VA loan, too?

Hayworth should be teased mercilessly, and would be smart to elaborate on how his principles have matured to realize the folly of this crap.