Monday, October 4, 2010

'There's nothing at Fox Nation about menthols, drugs, or mothafucka's. Just a headline about gangsta rap...'

That's Repsac3 (banned at American Power, although he continues to harass this blog in the comments), calling me a racist and a liar. Yeah. That's all they got --- again!

And no, despite Repsac3's protests, not to mention
Roy Edroso's, the photoshop is not RAAAAACIST. It's hilarious. And yes, I'm paraphrasing Fox Nation, despite Reppy's claim that there's "nothing at Fox Nation ..." Blah. Blah. For example:

Meanwhile, this excerpt has quickly made its way to one of the GOP's terror dungeons, Fox Nation, which posts it under the headline, "President of the United States Loves Gangsta Rap." It makes for a lively discussion in the comments, with what we'd imagine to be constant scrubbing from moderators. Here's "eagletimberwolf," however.

SINCE HE AIN'T IN THE ALOHA STATE ANYMORE, HE HAD TO TRADE IN THE COOL BREEZE, TASTY WAVES, AND FATTY BLUNTS FOR MENTHOL CIGARETTES, A CRACK PIPE AND GANGSTA RAP TO GET THROUGH THE HEAVY DAYS. HOPE HIS GIRLS DON'T TURN INTO RUMP SHAKIN' BACKUP DANCERS...

And personally, I don't care if these commie freaks wanna holla RAAAAACISM!! and LIAR!! It's paraphrased. Funny too. Now blow chunks down
your fail commie stinkhole.

Obama Chicken

3 comments:

Black Fruit Punch said...

Why do you find humor in this tasteless trash? The very fact that you are so easily amused, leads me to believe there is very little difference between you and a teenage girl (and even my neice who's in the 9th grade would find this kind of imagery offensive). Get some depth mam, this kind of surface level criticism says much more about you than the person you are trying to ridicule.

JBW said...

As a white man who loves fruit-flavored soda and fried chicken, I totally hear you, Don. And I know that you hear me just as loud, yo (see, I used embarrassingly bad slang there so you'd be sure to know I was cool)...

AmPowerBlog said...

BFP: I'm a black man, and I don't take offense, since this is humor. Plus, I'm posting this to piss off leftists primarily, so it's not something I'd normally post, as I do try to confirm to the dictates of political correctness where appropriate.