Sunday, October 10, 2010

The Left's Continued Campaign Against American Power

Scott Eric Kaufman's not obsessing much. No, not at all:
...until The Donalde proves that his appreciation is for the human form by posting artistic photographs of naked men on a regular basis, I’ll continue to think the man is a menace and do all I can to warn future students away from him.


Look, I'm straight. If I'm going to appreciate the human form sans des vĂȘtements, then it's going to be with the ladies. And here's the point: Scott Eric Kaufman has no business "warning" future students away from my classes. This is just one more leftist campaign of harassment and intimidation. I haven't written about it, since it was an official legal matter where outside attorneys were involved, but the controversy surrounding my bulletin board --- and the campus progressives' screening of Michael Moore's "Capitalism: A Love Story" --- resulted in an embarrassing black eye for those who made hate-crime allegations against me. The First Amendment prevailed. And I'm sure that pissed off the nihilists even more, which is why these assholes continue the attempts to shut me down by bullying and coercion. So word to SEK: Back the fuck off. My college doesn't want anything to do with you. It's leftists like you who are damaging whole generations of young people. Talk about danger. I FEEL BAD FOR YOUR STUDENTS. But they'll have to suffer through the abuse without any attempted warning from me --- it's none of my business. No doubt, though, your obsessive campaign of effete elitism and puerile hatred is truly sick. And you're having no effect other than to perpetuate the hatred at LGM. And I know that pisses you off. But you keep coming back. And me, I have the constant affirmation of my students, who repeatedly praise my teaching, and many of my political science majors remain in close contact, often providing tips on upcoming events of interest to American Power readers. (I met one of my former students, now at UCLA, at last month's David Horowitz event in Beverly Hills.) Oh, and what's particularly interesting is how the mentally-challenged trolls at Lawyers, Gays and Money seem to have lost interest in SEK's constant but mindless drivel. It's an attack blog, sure, but even rodents need something fresh to gnaw on now and again. Oh well, all in a day's work at American Power. Moral clarity, you know? Can't touch that.

RELATED: "It's Hard Out There: The Radical Assault on American Power," and "It's Come to This: Progressives Reduced to Racist Slurs Against American Power."

3 comments:

Opus #6 said...

What a bunch of pests. I had rats once. Bought a bunch of rat motels.

Richard said...

Quick clarification: It was Students for Independent Media who screened Capitalism: A Love Story. Credit where credit is due!

AmPowerBlog said...

Richard: CWCD. Sure, but only highlighting examples here, not dredging up the issues. The investigation's all done now.