Tuesday, September 13, 2011

'Time Waits For No One'

It was another long commute yesterday morning. Construction continues on the 405 Fwy modernization, and the 22 Fwy interchange narrows down to two lanes when the freeways merge in Seal Beach. That, and it's just after 8:00am as I'm hitting the road to work, so it's "rush hour" --- except folks can't rush amid the crush. Anyway, blogging's light during the midweek. I watched movies on cable when I got home, caught the GOP debate, and helped my youngest work on his homework. The drive time playlist is below, from The Sound LA:

8:23 - Don't Stand So Close by Police

8:27 - Time Waits For No One by Rolling Stones

8:34 - Who Are You by Who

8:40 - Lookin' Out My Backdoor by CCR

8:50 - Rock 'n Me by Steve Miller

8:53 - Ain't Talkin' 'bout Love by Van Halen

8:57 - Alabama Song (whisky Bar) by Doors

9:00 - American Woman by Guess Who

9:05 - Under Pressure by Queen & David Bowie
More blogging tonight.

0 comments: