Sunday, August 1, 2010

'Rock the Casbah' — And the Hudson River!

I haven't been meaning to neglect Ruby Slippers, and I know she loves The Clash, so let's rock it a bit more here with "that crazy Casbah sound":

Looks like the Clinton family was rockin' the Hudson River yesterday, by the way. Chelsea's ceremony was estimated at between $3 million and $5 million, quite a bit more than what the Bush family spent for Jenna's wedding. Ruby Slippers has more on that, "Fireworks, $250,000 in Jewelry, and a Vegan Cake - Oh My."

The Clash HAT TIP: Linkmaster Smith is rockin' it with
Sunday's Rule 5 entry!

RELATED: Astute Bloggers, "VERY REVEALING CLINTON RHINEBECK WEDDING PHOTO," and CSPT, "America’s Royal Wedding."

2 comments:

Unknown said...

lame song. lame when it was released. the politics of equivalence at work in the media. spare me this Arabist MTV propaganda. Arab and Jewish opinions are not equivalent.

“Judgment Day will come only when the Muslims fight the Jews and kill them, until the Jew hides behind the tree and the stone, and the tree and the stone say: ‘Oh Muslim, oh servant of Allah (SWT), there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him’ – except for the Gharqad tree.”

and yet idiots like the Clash think their song is about peace

AmPowerBlog said...

Noah David ... Actually, this post is really more about Chelsea Clinton, but I'd love to debate moral equivalence sometime. I hardly think The Clash merits all of your scorn ... but hey, I don't have my neocon hat on so much at the moment ...