Saturday, August 21, 2010

'American Power' Now Available at 'NewsReal Blog'

I'm pleased to announce that I'll be cross-posting some of my work at David Horowitz's NewsReal Blog. I want to give a special thanks to Managing Editor David Swindle, who asked me to come on board at NewsReal.

Photobucket

My work is available at a number of locations around the sphere, and I'd like to extend a thank you to the folks at Pajamas Media, Right Wing News, and Theo Spark's for the opportunity to publish at those outlets as well.

Never give up the fight friends. And get into the arena if you're still sitting on the sidelines. There's a war of ideas to be won.

6 comments:

Opus #6 said...

Congrats. You are a good choice. Excellent posts.

AmPowerBlog said...

Thanks Opus! Dave Swindle has been very generous. I'm pleased to build a relationship with the David Horowitz Freedom Center.

Anonymous said...

Hi Don,

Wonderful news! And, I echo your call to get "into the fight."

Never in our lifetime has it been more important than now for everyone to stand up and make their voices heard.

-VotingFemale

Norm said...

Great news. Keep going Donald.

AmPowerBlog said...

Thank VF!!

AmPowerBlog said...

Norm ... I'll be in New York for 9/11 ... looking to meet you if you're attending the rally at Ground Zero!