Monday, August 9, 2010

Obama-Rama at Jersey Shore — That's RAAAAACIST!!

I love the fact that you can almost take out Obama and Osama at the same time. But seriously, I'd say the leftist outrage is a bit much, since everything from guillotines to Bush assassination movies greeted the 43rd occupant of the White House. Well, at least it gives desperate lefties another chance to scream RAAAAACIST!!

RELATED: "Death Threats Against Bush at Protests Ignored for Years."

BONUS: "
Hate-o-Crat Eliminationism: Leftists Move to 'Get Rid of Republicans Entirely'."

UPDATE: Also blogging, Doug Ross, "'Horrible' Jersey Shore Boardwalk Carnival Game Doesn't Depict Bush 43 Being Hung, Defecated Upon or Set Afire," and Left Coast Rebel, "(VIDEO) Obama-rama Boardwalk Fair Game at The Jersey Shore (Seaside Heights, New Jersey)."

And Blazing Cat Fur too! ... "Obama at the Jersey Shore."

1 comments:

Rusty Walker said...

Oh my! I do wish they wouldn't do this. I know they mocked Bush mercilessly, and still do. I find the Leftists that traffic in this type of crudeness, vile. We don’t need this now. These are the types of isolated incidents and clips the press will pull out to accuse the entire Right as racist. I wouldn't want to be associated with anything like this regards a U.S. president...even if it were Jimmy Carter!