Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Barbara O'Brien: Hate-Enabling Progressive

The comment I left at Mahablog after Barbara O'Brien called me "Mr. Douglas" and admonished me to "chill":
That would be Dr. Douglas, Ms. Barbara. Problem is, I “took my lumps” and moved on. You, on the other hand, have ignored the substantive points I’ve raised. It’s one thing to call folks “stupid.” It’s another to be willfully ignorant, as is your wont. You continually call me out, Ms. Barbara, while allowing the most vile personal invective to pollute your comment threads. You, my dear, are an enabler of hatred and an anti-intellectual. Chill that.
The Mahablog is a hate site. The commenters there as as bad as anything on the web, further substantiated by the demonic racist Repsac3.

PREVIOUSLY: "Barbara O'Brien's Mahablog: Apparently Not the Place for Scintillating Debate."

1 comments:

FishEagle said...

Wooohooo! Nicely said. I won't be visiting the site. Thanks for the heads up.