Friday, August 13, 2010

Revving Up Weekend Rule 5 — Best Book Collection Edition

I'm not sure how I missed Proof Positive in my weekly roundups previously, but that's some hot Friday night Rule 5 going on over there.

Looking forward to
the Linkmaster's entry, in any case. (And by the way, Pirate's Cove has been doing these roundups longer than anybody, and I've not been honoring the form over there.)

Unlimited Free Image and File Hosting at MediaFire

But as always, check out MAinfo. for the feminine side of things.

**********

And be sure to visit some of other friends of American Power:

* Another Black Conservative.

*
Astute Bloggers (Honorary).

*
Blazing Cat Fur.

*
Bob Belvedere.

* Cold Fury.

*
Classical Liberal.

*
Daley Gator.

*
Left Coast Rebel.

* Mind Numbed Robot.

*
Not a Sheep.

*
Paco Enterprises.

* Panhandle Perspective.

* Political Byline.

* POWIP.

* Proof Positive.

* The Other McCain.

*
Reaganite Republican (Honorary).

*
Right Klik (Honorary).

*
Saberpoint (Honorary).

*
Serr8d (Honorary).

*
Snooper's Report (Honorary).

*
Stormbringer.

*
Theo Spark.

*
TrogloPundit.

* Washington Rebel.

*
WyBlog.

BONUS: Don't forget Instapundit.

And drop your link in the comments to be added to the weekly roundups!

2 comments:

Eric said...

DAMN! I have every one of those books, and never once have I seen that female in my library.
Have I been doing something wrong?

Opus #6 said...

Those things are impossibly large. She's gonna have back pain later on...

{Catty lady comment warning}