Monday, August 2, 2010

Stand For Borders! Stand With Arizona! Stand Against Communists! — Phoenix, July 31, 2010

I've got a couple of reports coming in from the latest Stand With Arizona event over the weekend.

Van Helsing at Moonbattery was on the scene, and here's a couple of shots from his blog post:

Phoenix Immigration

Phoenix Immigration

More at the link.

**********

Also, my good friend Nicole in Phoenix gave me the heads up at my Facebook profile. Some great pics from
her album, and she writes: "A peaceful rally. The racist revolutionary communist party bused in and attempting to cause trouble."

Ha! I don't recall bumping into folks from revcom.us (Revolution Online) on May 29th, although the message is pretty familiar. Yet another reconquista photo album the MSM won't show you:

Phoenix Immigration

Phoenix Immigration

Phoenix Immigration

Phoenix Immigration

Phoenix Immigration

Phoenix Immigration


2 comments:

Sarge Charlie said...

I got to tell you the flag pisses me off.

Opus #6 said...

Commies! Not even pinkos, full on RED communists. Now that is something to be proud of. NOT.

And trampling the American flag will not make them any friends among Americans. Guaranteed.