Saturday, October 3, 2009

White Power! Janeane Garofalo Has Revealed My Secret!

Man, she's like a broken record! Janeane Garofalo, on this weekend's Bill Maher show, alleged "it's obvious to anybody who has eyes in this country that tea-baggers, the 9-12ers" are "clearly white power movements” led “by the Glenn Becks, the Michelle Bachmans, the Rush Limbaughs."

Geez, I guess I'm hiding my "white power" alliances pretty good! Don't show Janeane, but here's my picture from last October:

Dude, I'm down with the backwoods boys! Racist! AAAHHHH!!!! Grab the nooses men! We've got a black interloper in the White House!

Seriously, see JammieWearingFool, "
Why Garofalo's Comments Are Dangerous" (via Memeorandum).

3 comments:

Stogie said...

Well Donald, I understand you are half black and half white. So the white half of you is invited to our next cross burning, but the black half of you will have to stay home! LOL

Anonymous said...

Might good thing I didn't have any coffee in my mouth; or you'd be buying me a new laptop.

You Turkey you... :-)

-Pat

Dan-in-PA said...

Just because JG says they're racist doesn't necessarily mean they are.

At the same time, just because you say there isn't racism, that doesn't mean there is none.


What really amazes those of us who haven't pledged allegiance to one or the other political parties is that, where the hell were these stinking tax and spend protesters for the last 8-10 years.

To this registered libertarian, you all seem like a bunch of hypocrites.