Friday, December 17, 2010

Where is the String That Theseus Laid...

How about some Gothic rock?

Bauhaus, "
In the Flat Field."

A gut pull drag on me
Into the chasm gaping we
Mirrors multy reflecting this
Between spunk stained sheet
And odourous whim
Calmer eye- flick- shudder- within
Assist me to walk away in sin
Where is the string that Theseus laid
Find me out this labyrinth place

I do get bored, I get bored
In the flat field
I get bored, I do get bored
In the flat field ...
And for your reading pleasure, the blogosphere's top atheist, PZ Myers links: "New rules: there are some things you are not allowed not to say anymore."

From what I gather, this dude is an
in-your face kind of atheist.

And to think: I thought the Elizabeth Edwards backlash had died calmed down. Obviously not yet, and she's moldering by now.

0 comments: