Saturday, November 7, 2009

Babe Blogging: Health Care Hotness!

Look, conservatives can hold their heads high. What a fight! And the House bill barely passed. Now action moves to the Senate, and there's slim chance that Democratic health nationalization will pass there. So, I'm hopeful and holding off on further analysis until tomorrow. Not only that, I'm distracted! I blame Theo Spark! As you can see, our lovely lady here demonstrates a very public option with her forward material. Indeed, she might even be too hot for Smitty's reach-around roundups! Enjoy!

4 comments:

JBW said...

Oh Denise... I dated a Czech girl for quite a while once and they're as crazy as they are beautiful. And I don't regret a single day of it.

Good luck denying poor people affordable health care, Don.

KMacGinn said...

Donald: I really do find that trying to add a Maxim-like flare to your website only serves to cheapen what is an otherwise intelligent blog. It discredits the scholarship you bring to our nation's important issues and debates.

I came to your website this morning looking for analysis on last night's vote and was disappointed to be met by boobs.

Dennis said...

Don,

Very nice picture and quite enjoyable early in the morning. As one would say, "If I can do nothing right then your opinion is of no value to me."
The enjoyment of the opposite sex has little to do with one's intellectual pursuits. In fact I doubt there is any connection whatsoever.

GrEaT sAtAn'S gIrLfRiEnD said...

i bet she's a great swimmer