Saturday, January 2, 2010

'These are the same jerk-offs who I used to FAIL when I was teaching them in grad school!'

Nice Deb noted this at AOSHQ in September: "Not all "downfall" videos are created equal, and I've seen some pretty weak ones; this one, however made me lol ..."

She's talking about the "
Frogger Gate" Downfall spoof. It is excellent, although I just found another, a bottom, at Duck of Minerva, on the scientific peer review process. Since Charles Johnson's so big on science (except when the facts end up being inconvenient truths), I thought the two might make a good dyad for comparative analysis (this one's a little more inside baseball, and thus especially good if you're an academic):

RELATED: IOWNTHEWORLD, "Johnson Can Only See Color."

2 comments:

AmPowerBlog said...

You're funny, Philippe!

Foxmuldar Blog said...

Great way to start the New Year with some good cheers. Thanks for the videos. Im glad I found your blog.