Monday, February 8, 2010

Eagles at Honda Center, Anaheim, April 25th

Well, they weren't cheap, but I picked up some tickets for The Eagles at the Honda Center on April 25th. I blame Stogie. Just kidding. The event page is here, in any case. And The Eagles' website is here.


My wife and I will be in Section 104, on the floor at center. We'll be standing once the concert starts. My wife prefers to sit, actually. But I'm stoked, personally. These are pretty choice seats. And I'm not sure if I could have gotten anything better, for example, in the 220 section, etc. I bought the tickets online at Ticketmaster. General ticket sales opened at 10:00am this morning. American Express card holders got first crack over the weekend, as well as those with VIP packages. I first checked for tickets at the top range of $190.00 each, but my password didn't work and I got logged out. After getting a new password I checked for tickets in the $145.00 range. I kept getting a "nothing available ... try again" notice (or something), and I thought I'd better just get what I could get. It's going to fine, of course, but I want my wife to be comfortable.

Anyway, I'll be listening to a lot of Eagles over the next couple of months. I don't have their new CD, but I'll check it out soon. And I'll be listening the "Greatest Hits" CDs that I do have. I'll be posting songs here as well.

In the meanwhile, see some of my previous posts:

* "
Eagles to Play Hollywood Bowl in April 2010."

* "
I've been searching for an angel in white..."

* "
But the Dreams I've Seen Lately... "

2 comments:

Laura Castellano said...

I'm so jealous! Enjoy the show! They are truly one of the great bands.

AmPowerBlog said...

Thanks for commenting, Laura!