Thursday, December 10, 2009

Eagles to Play Hollywood Bowl in April 2010

Concert tickets go on sale Monday for the Eagles at the Hollywood Bowl. See, "Eagles Landing at the Hollywood Bowl."

My good friend Stogie says the Eagles are one of the greatest rock bands of our era. I've never seen them in concert. Thinking about getting some tickets for the wife and myself. I've also never been to the Hollywood Bowl, so there's even more incentive. Folks picnic there before Philharmonic gigs. Sounds pretty cool ...

That's Timothy Schmidt above, singing "
I Can't Tell You Why," always a wonderful favorite of mine.

More fabulouos sounds over at my friend Anton's, "
Sunday Music – Back Home Again."

3 comments:

Stogie said...

Definitely go, Donald!

AmPowerBlog said...

I'll check out the ticket sales Monday morning, Stogie ...

kreiz1 said...

Saw them a few years ao- a must-see. Especially at the Hollywood Bowl. How cool would that be?