Monday, February 8, 2010

Tracy Porter's Interception

As always, I was busy blogging away during the final minutes of yesterday's game. I was searching around for videos on best Super Bowl ads, but I thought I should just watch for a second. Sometimes I need to stop and say "what's going on"? Well, it did, and it was just in time to see Tracy Porter make his spectacular interception return right into the end zone. The video's a bit blurry, but watch it here. New Orleans is celebrating, and I wish I was down there with folks. Good times can't be beat, especially when you've just recently been down low, real wet and low.

Pat in Shreveport's been living it up a bit, so check her out: "The Morning After The Super Bowl Round Up." You go girl!

2 comments:

Dave said...

That was probably the best Super Bowl I have ever seen. I began pulling for the Saints back when the Falcons were eliminated for the playoffs, and was happy the way things turned out.

I knew when they went for the on-sides kick to start the second half that the Saints wanted it more than did the Colts.

That awesome interception and run back for a TD was just icing on the cake.

-Dave

EDGE said...

The way the game started off down 10 I thought the Saints were done, but my buddy (a Saints fan) told me "they're just playing into our hands."

Guess he was right.