Sunday, February 14, 2010

Britain's Sexiest Female Farmer

Via Theo Spark, at the Telegraph UK, "Blonde Anna Simpson Has Been Voted Britain's Sexiest Female Farmer":

Miss Simpson said: ''I think many people believe a stereotypical farmer is a man in his 60s but I wanted to show they can also be young women, who want to get stuck in but also enjoy a night out.

''When they told me I'd won I thought it was a wind-up. I saw the competition and I thought I'd give it a go and I was short-listed which was brilliant.

''I was quite surprised I got through as there were so many good entries so I'm really happy. I won £250 but I think the title alone is a great thing to have."

Tim Relf, of Farmers Weekly, said: ''Forget the old, stereotypical image of farmers as straw-chewing and scruffily dressed. That's history. They're seriously sexy.

0 comments: