Friday, February 5, 2010

Kris Stoke Newington is a Bleedin' Idiot!

Man, this is both a blast from the past and a shot out of thin air, to mix the metaphors there. But Kris Stoke Newington, for the damnedest of reasons, left this broadside just now:
Trust you Donald, to weigh in of "practicalities" and "military effectiveness" - given you've never served and all.

Even you will be aware that gays have been openly serving in the British military for the past 10 years - with dignity and the respect of their peers, junior and seniors.

I don't suppose you're now going to lecture us on Brit Forces being a bit "gay" for your liking. I doubt our troops would.

You've rolled out the same tired arguments - and their foundation rests on your twin specalities of prejudice and conjecture. Go you.

I await your "editing".
Editing? No way, this is gold, I tell you, GOLD!!

Kris is commenting at my post, "
Against Gays in the Military," where I write -- WAIT FOR IT -- >>>>> ...... ******* ++++++ ### ..... $$$$$ ..... @@@@ !!!! >>>>>> :

I don't write about it often, but I oppose "Don't Ask, Don't Tell." Some of my opinions have been influenced by academic research, especially, Aaron Belkin's, "A Modest Proposal: Privacy as a Flawed Rationale for the Exclusion of Gays and Lesbians from the U.S. Military." Also interesting has been some of the milblog arguments against the ban on open service. I'm also not convinced current policy has been effective ...
Perhaps the title of the post was confusing for "Stoke-Hooligan"? But that'd be Mackubin Thomas Owens who's "against gays in the military," at the Wall Street Journal, not me. Actually, I thought dunderhead Scott Erik Kaufman might have been tripped up by the title, so aggressively on the prowl he is to find "stoopid" conservatives. But maybe he should be hanging out at the Political Jungle or American and Proud instead. Real blogging Einsteins over there, ya know, with good old Texas "Dunce Cap" Fred sitting in the corner!

But wait! I've been trying to get along with all the shoot-the-immigrants-advocatin' bloggers of Texas Fred's posse! Oh well, ... screw it. They never link my blog anyway!

2 comments:

SR said...

Yes, she is over at my place as well.

kris said...

Sorry, SR - but who are you? Don't recognise the handle.

As for DD - thanks for the traffic.

or not

yawn.

PS Good luck getting published in a real journal. I know I have. lol Don, no really LOL