Tuesday, February 9, 2010

More Brooklyn Decker!

Click on the image for the full size cover shot!

Also, more at the Huffington Post, "Brooklyn Decker SI Swimsuit Issue Cover PHOTO REVEALED (PICTURES, VIDEO)."

Bruce Hall is helping me figure out different photo-hosting systems.

This is the Blogger upload, which frankly, I hadn't even thought about using. I've had Photobucket going for so long I forgot about Blogger's own hosting. And frankly, I'm simply still learning how to do this, so I appreciate the help from readers. I do like posting the full size pictures to the blog, which the Blogger upload doesn't seem to be allowing. Any hints on how to do this with Blogger would be helpful.

And, as I mentioned earlier, Blazing Cat Fur's got his pin-up competition going, and he's even got Five Feet of Fury throwing some pics into the mix, and she is not fooling around! Check out: "
The War of the Poses: Priscilla Wright."

Now that is giving
Theo Spark a run for his money! And don't tell Cassandra!

And, how about checking out Bob Belvedere as well, who's already hip to the theme, "
They Don’t Make ‘Em Like That Anymore: Nancy Crawford."

That said, I don't think Smitty at The Other McCain is down with the "War of the Poses" quite yet, although blame it on McCain if you need somebody to burn!

RELATED: The Classical Liberal, "
Bloggers Rock!," and The Daley Gator, "Would I Post Jennifer Aniston Bikini Pics Just For Hits?"

0 comments: