Tuesday, February 9, 2010

OMG Brooklyn Decker!

I think Sports Illustrated plays hardball with their copyright claims. Photobucket deletes any bikini images I've ever saved from SI, and it took practically no time for their prowling image-hawks to delete the brand new cover shot of Brooklyn Decker. We do have video, in any case, so I guess that makes up for it somewhat:

See also, ABC News, "Brooklyn Decker: Sports Illustrated Bikini Bombshell: North Carolina-Bred Model Brooklyn Decker Is New Swimsuit Issue Star."

And by the way,
Blazing Cat Fur has a pinup competition underway (triggered in part by my own Anne Hathaway blogging). More on that later.

2 comments:

Bruce Hall said...

Why save photos to Photobucket when you can simply upload them to your website from your computer's hard drive?

Just give credit where credit is due.

AmPowerBlog said...

Bruce: I need to "host" the images somewhere for posting. Photobucket's good overall, and I've heard less than great endorsements for the competitors.