Sunday, February 14, 2010

OMG JOHN BIRCH FASCIST SCARY ELDERLY (AND BLACK) TEA PARTIERS!!

I need to credit Dana Loesch with some of my wording yesterday. At the caption to my picture of the elderly tea partiers, I said they were "OMG JOHN BIRCH FASCIST SCARY!!"

Well, if you read all my links at the post, the "
OMG JOHN BIRCH FASCIST SCARY!!" link goes to Digby, the Queen of Clueless, who cites a prehistoric Crooks and Liars post from February 2009 arguing that the tea partiers were "John Birchers."

Well, here's one of those fanatical JOHN BIRCH FASCIST SCARY (NOT SO ELDERLY) BLACK TEA PARTIERS:
C. Mason Weaver, a conservative author, entrepreneur, and blog-talk host who's running for Congress from California's 53rd district:

The OMG exclamatory snark originated with Dana's post on the town halls last summer. Recall how radical leftists constantly decried the angry "mobs" and the "mob mentality"? Well, here's some of the mobs Dana found at her events:

And Dana writes at the post:
I am the mob. My kids are the mob. My grandma is the mob. My family members did not shed blood for this country so that their elected officials could silence them into shame if they dared to speak out and voice their concerns.

Are you the mob?
See also, Legal Insurrection, "Why Are These Angry People Smiling?"

0 comments: