Thursday, February 4, 2010

UPDATED!! - Sean Hannity Newt Gingrich in the O.C.!

UPDATE: I just came from the event at the Irvine Hilton. Actually, Hannity interviewed Speaker Newt Gingrich via satellite (which I just missed right now coming home) on the 9:00pm encore broadcast. I'll look for a video of that tomorrow. Meanwhile, I'll be posting pictures from the lecture in a new blog entry. I'll update this post when that's published.

*****


UPDATE II: Here's the report, "Newt Gingrich in the O.C.!"

*****

I just got word this afternoon that Sean Hannity will do his show tonight live from the Irvine Hilton. Hannity's Twitter page is here. And Melinda Stone's tweet has the details:

Here's the American Solutions announcement, "Real Jobs Summit in Irvine, California":

There's a chance I'll be part of the live audience, so I'm planning on arriving to the event at 5:00pm. Check back later here tonight for a report!

RELATED: I actually don't care much for Newt Gingrich, so this is interesting: From CNN, "Club for Growth Targets Gingrich" (via Memeorandum).

0 comments: