Friday, January 1, 2010

New Year's Eve in Times Square 2010

Well, I watched the ball drop in Times Square, and a little bit of Dick Clark, God bless him. Now I'm hitting the sack. Happy New Year everyone. Hundreds of thousands turned out in downtown Manhattan, so if you're up for some reading pleasure at this time of morning, see, "Celebrations in Times Square Despite Troubled Times." I have lots of blogging planned for today (after I wake up!), and throughout 2010. I'm especially excited about politics. I think we're at the beginning of a two-year election cycle that will bring the GOP back to the White House. The Republicans will be given a mandate to restore genuine conservatism in the United States. More on that later. For now, enjoy your January 1st, and build up your power for our coming battles against the left's forces of class struggle and destruction.

0 comments: