Monday, April 26, 2010

Katy Perry's Sexy Rolling Stone Photoshoot

I've been kinda fired up with a concert buzz today, after seeing The Eagles last night. So, I thought I'd check out Rolling Stone's new cover story, "The State of Rock: 40 Reasons To Get Excited About Music." Subscription only, it turns out. (That's frustrating, I know, but see here and here.) No matter. Katy Perry's photo shoot is worth your time:

As always, see Bob Belvedere, Sir Smitty, Theo Spark, and Washington Rebel.

BONUS: WyBlog,
from earlier this week", prefacing today's "Boobquake."

SOMEWHAT RELATED: The Classical Liberal, "Right-Wing Links (April 26, 2010)."

COMPLETELY OFF-TOPIC: Blazing Cat Fur, "Hero Squirrel Defends Dead Buddy."

1 comments:

Bob Belvedere said...

I have been remiss in thanking you for the linkage, Prof. Apologies.