Monday, December 12, 2011

Right Wing News: 'The 40 Best Conservative Blogs For 2011'

John Hawkins has released his list of hot blogs for 4th Quarter 2011, and American Power made the cut at #38: "40 Best Conservative Blogs For 4th Quarter of 2011."

What's interesting is how many on John's list are either unfamiliar to me or infrequently visited. Frankly, it's hard keeping up with the 10 or 15 blogs on the top of my list --- and I don't even have a list! I guess that's the problem. I should really have a definitive list. I've started one over on my sidebar, although I'm still making additions. As usual, I tend to read and link to a lot of blogs that link here, and that generates some FMJRA action, or it at least it should. (And I read a lot of blogs not listed at John's, so others might consider writing up their own top blog lists.)

So, to get an early start a New Year's Resolution, here's the blogs on John's top 40 that I'm unfamiliar with (in alphabetical order). I'll try to read more widely going forward:

* Creative Minority Report.

* The Mellow Jihadi.

* Naked DC.

* Vox Popoli.

* Wintery Knight.

3 comments:

NavyOne said...

Thanks for the link, Donald! I am a Cal Grad, in Poli-Sci. And a Navy guy too. . .

NavyOne at http://themellowjihadi.com/

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link as well. I will try to post some interesting things for you in the next few days.

AmPowerBlog said...

Keep commenting over here guys, or at least if you get the chance. That'll remind me to link to your blogs.