Saturday, March 7, 2009

Rosamund Pike Rules!

It's that time again!

Robert Stacy McCain's blogging repertoire is getting back to full swing this morning after his normal weekend roundup was disrupted by the annual CPAC schmoozefest. Robert's got an early-morning entry up today, "Full Metal Jacket Saturday." He's calling all bloggers to get aggro with the aggregation! And don't forget about "Rule 5"!

Which bring me to
Rosamund Pike, the lovely blond attracting your attention below (and here, but NSFW):

Photobucket

I'm always on the lookout for new blogging material (not Barack Obama naked unicorn art, however). So, while watching Fracture last weekend with Ryan Gosling and Anthony Hopkins, I became especially interesting in Gosling's love interest, Rosamund Pike.

I'm behind on my movies, I'll tell you, because I'm not familiar with Pike's acting. She appeared in Die Another Day, and thus I'm especially slacking on Bond flicks. And to think, I sometimes fancy myself as a movie buff! Blogging's a bad influence after all! No doubt the birdbrains at Sadly No! are preparing a devasting takedown of my "
John Galt" perversions right now! I blame it all on Michelle Malkin and Glenn Reynolds!

Speaking of perversions!

Did you know that
Jammie Wearing Fool is a precocious pre-Rule 5 blond-hottie blogger? That's right. While preparing a post on Gretchen Carlson, who R.S. McCain implicitly dissed yesterday in his comparative analysis of "'Morning Joe' vs. 'Fox & Friends'", I came across Jammie's post on Ms. Carlson featuring a beautiful bikini shot of Tara Conner, the nearly-dethroned Miss USA 2006. That's something else, and a change of pace from the milblogging and national security stuff I often read at allied blogs like AOSHQ and Jawa Report).

Now, the research into Ms. Carlson's post didn't find any bikini shots, so don't be suprised to see more Sports Illustrated posts around here (including perhaps even
Dara Torres).

Okay, before I sign off here be sure to head back over "
The Other McCain's." He's got the word out (with Amazon links) for Sam Childers' new book, Another Man's War: The True Story of One Man's Battle to Save Children in the Sudan. Childers runs the NGO "Angels of Africa," and he deserves your support.

And that reminds me. While we're on the topic humanitarianism,
is Matt Welch going neoconservative? Maybe he's just being a troublemaker, like Little Miss Attila!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK, I've gotta ask: what's Rule 5 doing for your traffic? :)

But, if you're going to Rule 5, may I suggest Kate Winslet and -- despite her politics -- Ashley Judd?

AmPowerBlog said...

Thanks Philippe!

You should do a Rule 5 post and I'll link to it.

AmPowerBlog said...

Dana: Rule 5 is great for traffic. R.S. McCain sent me a "McCain-a-lanche" of 2000 visitors a couple of weeks ago, when I posted on Jamie Colby!

AmPowerBlog said...

Good job, Philippe. The Washington Note's not a good blog.

Let me know if you post a picture of a beautiful woman.