Thursday, July 2, 2009

'HONEST SCRAP' - A Blog Award

I got tagged with this "honest scrap" award (from my good friend RaDena).

I think you're supposed to bestow this award on another 10 "honest scrapers." (It's been a big week blogging, so I'm skipping the ten honest things I'm supposed to say about myself!) So here goes (and this is just a quick round up for now - more to follow, so don't feel left out if I didn't get you linked up):

* Blazing Cat Fur.

* Clueless Emma.

* Cold Fury.

* Dave's Notepad.

* Dave's World.

* Grandpa John.

* Fishersville Mike.

* No Sheeples Here!

* Piece of Work in Progress.

* Pundit & Pundette.

More links later friends ... now go out and bestow some awards.

2 comments:

Dave said...

Thanks a million for the plug, Dr. D.

Just hope you'll fix the link, as it appears to be a little wigged out.

LOL-Kind of like me.

-Dave

Steve Burri said...

Thank you, Donald.