Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Dylan Ratigan's Not Just a Disgrace, But an Exemplar of Leftist Ideology as Well...

This video's getting a lot of play today, for example, at Atlas Shrugs and Right Wing News. And from Greg Gutfield at Big Hollywood, "Daily Gut: The Phony Rage of Ratigan":

Now, there’s always a scene in zombie movies, when one non-zombie character will turn to another, and say, “If I ever turn into that, I want you to kill me.” Then they make love, and reload.

Well, I want you, dear viewer, to make the same promise to me. Except instead of killing me if I become a zombie, I want you to kill me if I ever turn into Dylan Ratigan.

I am not joking. If you see symptoms of me frothing, twitching, or ranting until my eyeballs pop out and roll across the floor – I want you to hack me to pieces with a hatchet. Try to make it quick.

See, there is a reason why no one should ever be Ratigan. He has a hard time being himself. Check him out interviewing a Tea Party leader, Mark Williams, as if Williams himself ran a concentration camp in the 1940’s.
Does Williams get a chance to respond? Not really. Because when he tries, Ratty accuses him of trying to hijack the interview!
Again, dear readers, behold Dylan Ratigan, a perfect representative of today's Democratic-left.

0 comments: