Friday, February 11, 2011

More CPAC Blogging

While I'm conferencing today (and possibly without an Internet connection), check Goldfish and Clowns, "$2500 to attend CPAC Totally Sucks."

Well, yes, but a bloggers' panel with Dana Loesch takes some pressure off:

Photobucket

And more on yesterday's events, "CPAC Audience Rejects Donald Rumsfeld."

Yet, Secretary Rumsfeld received a warm welcome at the CPAC bloggers' lounge. And I introduced myself:

Photobucket

Also, I took a wonderful picture of Tania and John Ruberry with Rumsfeld as well, and I'll update with that later.

3 comments:

Opus #6 said...

I think Rumsfeld did the best he knew how. And he's horribly witty. I still chuckle to remember how he would shred the liberal journalists. They were so afraid of him they had to wear Depends to attend his press conferences. HA!

No wonder they are all piling on him now, pretending they were for the surge all along. They know he is way out of their league.

Jason Pappas said...

I have the utmost respect for Rumsfeld. If Paul Bremmer wasn't in his way ...

... well, in any case it's history. See if you can get an exclusive interview with Rummy. In a better world he would have been a contender for the #1 spot.

richard mcenroe said...

One of my biggest obstacles in voting for Ron Paul is the company I'd have to keep with other Paulies.