Sunday, February 13, 2011

David Horowitz Gives Barnburner at CPAC!

I should be flying back home when this post goes live. I've got a lot more reporting and stories to tell from CPAC. Anyway, I moved out from the lounge to the balcony to listen to Horowitz's speech. You won't be hearing much of this in the mainstream press (MFM):

Also at Pamela's, "'Pamela Geller Versus CPAC'."


And check David Weigel's report, "CPAC 2011: Suhail Khan Responds to David Horowitz."

Lots more later, pictures, commentary, gossip ... the whole bang!

Until then!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love David - unafraid to tell it like it is! Our gov't is horrible - both sides really, won't deal with this!

Anonymous said...

Nor from Fox News!

If I didn't listen to talk radio, I would be totally uninformed!

I'm fed up with all TV media.

lady di said...

Great speech...always agreed with most of what Mr. Horowitz says. Too bad our country has gone so the way of bigger government and no way will we be able to stop the fall. Ask not what you can do for your country but what your country tells you you must do.