Monday, March 8, 2010

Patriotic Blogging

It's been a busy week or so of blogging, especially on education issues. I had the Tom Hayden event and the Long Beach education rallies, etc., but I'd be remiss if I didn't throw my hat into the ring for some of my blog homies' FMJR activities. And keeping with the education theme, I doubt too many would complain about a little political science-themed hotness via GSGF. How's that for some American political culture:

Anyway, Glenn Reynolds has been gracious enough to link my blog, so a big thanks to Instapundit!

And Theo Spark's been super generous as well, so check it out! And that's not to mention Blazing Cat Fur!

Frankly, I don't recall hottie Brinke Stevens, but Three Beers Later's got the details.

That's Right blog is a regular visitor here, and I need to acknowledge my readers. And that goes for Grandpa John and Bob Belvedere as well. And Troglo's got something strange posted called, "Caligynephobia Therapy." Plus, at WyBlog, "Fat bottom girls you make the rockin' world go round!" And go to Gator Doug's page here, and the Classical Liberal here.

My good friend Jason's got a new blog running, and I LOVE the title: 'American Maxim'.

And the Rhetorican keeps plugging away, even with myriad other commitments, "Blogging With a Vengeance."

My good freind Ken Davenport's staying hip with some serious blogging as well. See, "Demystifying the Left's Denial on Obamacare polling." And at Astute Bloggers, "LEFTIST GEORGE GALLOWAY DEFENDS IRANIAN THUGS." Plus, check Snooper's blog too, at Snooper's Report.

And for your additional blog-viewing pleasure, don't miss Sir Smitty's weekend roundup, "Rule 5 Sunday."

Bonus: At Saberpoint, "Victoria Jackson: 'There's a Communist Living in the White House'."

Double Hotness Bonus: "
Hollywood Tuna's Top Ten Babes of 2009 – #1 Blake Lively."

P.S. I'll do a roundup for the ladies in an upcoming entry.

5 comments:

Bob Belvedere said...

Thanks for the linkage, Prof. When you look up the word 'patriot' in the dictionary, you will find your picture next to it.

Rusty Walker said...

I am sure this lovely ladies image draped in the flag of her country drives the fundamentalist Islamics as wild as it does us patriots; only in different and deeply defining ways: Black burqas for them - fashionable celebration of the female figure for us. God Bless America.

theCL said...

That's gotta be my favorite picture evah!

Thats Right said...

Thanks a lot man. Much appreciated.

Thats Right said...

@CL: If it's not my favorite, it's way, way up there.