Monday, March 1, 2010

'Left Coast Rebel' Tops Google Blog Search!

I'm searching around for information on Paul McCartney's concert tour. Checking Google's Blog Search, I find that my good friend Tim at Left Coast Rebel tops the chart:

There's a disclaimer at the bottom of the page, "The selection and placement of stories on this page were determined automatically by a computer program."

But still, that's pretty cool to top the charts like that, especially with a Nancy Pelosi-Crat entry! See, "
Nancy Pelosi: Lawmakers Should Sacrifice Jobs for Healthcare."

More on that at
Memeorandum, especially at Politico, "Pelosi's Brutal Reality Check, and New York Times, "Pelosi Says She'll Get Votes Needed for Health Bill."

Note: These Blog Search headlines are momentary.
Clicking on it again I find Ed Morrissey's, "Open thread: US vs Canada for hockey gold; Update: Canada wins in OT."

More later ...

2 comments:

Left Coast Rebel said...

That is incredible! Thanks for finding that, Donald. I can't believe the momentum that I am building, I appreciate the support.

Timeshare Jake said...

Way to go Tim. Another victory!