Monday, March 15, 2010

Jessica Simpson on 'The View'!

With apologies to the ladies (who will, one hopes, graciously indulge this blog's periodic Jessica Simpson fixes), we interrupt our normally academic/high-brow features with this breaking news, at Fox News: "Jessica Simpson Says Men Undress Her With Their Eyes ..."
Jessica Simpson is used to getting noticed. But not quite like this.

Simpson went on "The View" Monday morning and told the gals that life since her ex-boyfriend's "sexual napalm" Playboy interview has not been fun.

"My phone has been ringing," she said. "It's more embarrassing because I'll walk into a restaurant and I'll notice that more men are looking at me and I feel like they're undressing me."
Also, Jessica says she's not dating Smashing Pumpkin's front-man Billy Corgan, although she'd date a plumber?

Hmm ... she looks great, in any case!

Now maybe Sir Smitty will get me linked up, yo!

And check out
Camp of the Saints and Daley Gator. Plus, Dan Collins, Theo Spark, and Washington Rebel. And not to forget the Classical Liberal and Chris Wysocki. And the Reaganite Republican's got some Czech hotness!

SOMEWHAT RELATED: Blazing Cat Fur's got some
videos from Israel. And with great respect, check out Snooper, who keeps it dignified and honorable.

0 comments: